A colourful fashion blog supporting independents & sustainable fashion in Bristol and beyond since 2011

Monday 5 February 2018

Winter Wonderland

It seems like winter never ends here in the UK, with snow on the horizon temperatures are set to plummet. For years I refused to give in to winter, I hated it & found it very restricting fashionwise but the last few years it has come as a surprise to me that I don't mind winter, I almost look forward to a bit of winter fashion & masses of layering! Don't get me wrong, I still wear a lot of what some would call 'summer items', I manage to make (most of) my wardrobe work all year round & layering is the key. An array of coats, jackets & faux furs certainly help to keep the winter blues away, keeping you warm and stylish through those chilly months. By just experimenting with different coats and hats you can keep your look fresh instead of wearing the same coat for the whole winter. Don't forget to add pops off colour too, the weather may be dull but you are not! 

Here's a few of the No Debutante outfits from winter 2018. My colour scheme is unusually co-ordinated for me this winter with monochromes, candy pinks, bright red & cyan blues being the colours of choice, alongside oversized tops, culottes, velvets, mesh dresses, cute prints & my new favourite pink Monki beanie. 

Cuddly layers, keeping it cute with pink colour blocks

Beating the winter blues by layering up a t-shirt & a sheer dress

Oversized winter reds

Layered up mesh dresses

Fun polka-dot & heart print layers


All photography & styling by No Debutante

If you are having a fashion event, a new collection or fun event you would like No Debutante to promote please get in touch!

Check out my work with Bristol 24/7 magazine here under my name 
Emma Gorton-Ellicott

If you are interested in collaborating with No Debutante or getting featured on the No Debutante blog please contact me nodebutanteblog@gmail.com

Keep up with No Debutantes OOTD posts, collabs and current fashion obsessions posted daily on all of the following. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest all under the #nodebutante name. 

Thanks for checking in Fashionistas
ND xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...